Right now, I feel: Busog!
It has been 8 days since I haven't been into this realm. Well technically it's more than that but I have been busy looking for a job to blog things that are brewing up my head.
Then all of a sudden, I just felt this certain hole in me that needs to be filled. So I am making a list of the things I miss now.
1. I miss taking photos. I have took some shots for quite a while now. Though the last time I went to my aunt's farm in Amadeo, Cavite and the monthly Terno Inferno gig gave me the chance to do it again. I just wish I can fill in my hard drive with memories that are fun to look at.
2. I miss having a job. The ones that makes me buys the things I want. And right now, I have tons of things to want.
3. I miss my O2 XDA Zinc phone. The geek in me is coming out again as I drool for a Windows Mobile 6.5 powered HTC HD2 and the Android 2.1 (Eclair) powered HTC Desire. But right now I am just holding to my temptations as newer version of Windows Phone 7 (Photon) and the 2.2 Android (Froyo) phones are about to come out. If only the phones I want as of now can be upgraded to the said newer phone OSes, I'll really have them. Rumors spreading around though seems that it is impossible to happen. Heck even HTC say they have plans to have updates to their Desire phones but the year is almost to end and still no update. Boohoo!
3. I miss going to the gym. I just can't afford to go for now. I am just sticking to a certain diet though.
4. I miss listening to music. The old school or classics one. Not that I don't like the music today. But the music of before is way better. Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Paramore... pfft! I'd rather have Simon and Garfunkel, Tears for Fears, Def Lepard and Run DMC making some noise in my room, making me deaf in the process.
5. And I miss having those "just the two of us" nights.
Oh well, I just have to hit the bed or maybe run for a while. Or maybe.... I just wish all the things I miss now will come! I need a lamp with a genie on it.