Right now, I feel: A little bit confused and a little bit excited.
I am so sorry that I have neglected you in such a long time. I know it has been months since I haven't written anything and that it's been an ongoing issue for both of us. There will be months when I write to you often, sometimes once of twice and worst is that I don't write to you at all.
It has been a cycle for both of us that I feel guilty about. Sure, it seems like you don't really mind me not writing to you but sometimes I wonder if you don't mind or you just became numb about it. I know how it feels when someone dear or close to you doesn't keep in touch. I would be shouting like The Incredible Hulk whenever I don't receive a text message from my girlfriend or to anyone I sent a message to. And my anger won't fade away even if someone replied to me.
You see, I've known you for so long
I miss you so much that it hurts me to ignore you for sometimes. Yeah, you know me. I am somehow lazy whenever I feel down or so busy with something else. Rest assured though that you are in my thoughts most of the time. I intend to write to you before but... Oh well, sometimes I tend to be lazy about it and I forget doing it the next day.
Let me make it up to you. Here are some thoughts I have in my mind now that at least I can share to you.
1. I am still scared to drive. Sure it was fun ridding and driving an ATV or a personal water craft (Jet Ski as what most people call it.) in Boracay but it still gave me the jitters. The vehicular accident on the early morning of February 16, 2010 still haunts me. The car I am driving is in almost total wreck condition. I still don't have the guts to take the wheel again.
2. Dan Gilbert (owner of NBA team Cleveland Cavaliers) and Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is gay. Nuff said.
3. Encounters with a Yeti. Nope, I didn't encountered one. It's a name of a band that I am beginning to love. The name suits their music; very rare. I was great to be friends with this guys. I always see them in the monthly Terno Inferno gigs. I'll tell you more about them soon.
4. I miss the beach. I fell in love with it and as to what it offers. Don't get me wrong, you're still on top of my list but this one is making its way up. The serene and calmness it gives me really rejuvenates my soul.
5. As I fell in love with the beach, so does skimboarding. I was just amazed with it. After having my 1st skimboard which I bought from Boracay, I became interested in catching and riding bigger waves. Surfing became my next target of interest. And I can't get some waves, a friend of mine invited me to ride some "asphalt waves". That's where longboarding came in. I need to trim down so I can find gears that can handle my weight. These boards have weight capacity and it's harder to get one that suits my current weight. Which is why....
6. I need to loose a lot of weight. I was able to bring my weight down to 240 lbs. from 260 lbs. in 3 months.Unfortunately, I wasn't able to continue my gym activities and the diet. I really need something to motivate me and I hope that the said 3 will be the driving force. My goal: to reach 180 lbs. 170 lbs. will be better if I can do it.
7. I am longing to work again. I am just bored here staying at home. I will explain more about this.
I really miss you Blog. I am sorry for taking you for granted. Let me also thank you for all the years that you stayed with me.