Friday, June 04, 2010

Finally!

Listening to: Death Cab For Cutie - Soul Meets Body (2005 Plans)

Right now, I feel: Overwhelmed

Finally! I am done with merging all my blogs into one. It was hard since I have to convert the XML files of my old blogs since they came from my friendster accounts. I tried to do it before but it wasn't possible. Thanks to Google for developing apps for converting my blogs!

It was funny to see my old post. I can't imagine I have started this thing since 2005. It showed me, somehow, how I became to be. How I changed. From the way I write, the way I see things and especially I have moved on from the pain of the past that haunts me.

It somehow made me realized that I still have a lot of things to go through and I just need to toughen up day by day. I am happy with what I had before and I am happier with what I have now.

I somehow miss the blogosphere. It's time for me to get back and see what I missed.

3 comments:

[vayie] said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere, Baby Boy!

Unknown said...

Salamat!

[vayie] said...

P.S.
Ang blog, hindi binuburo ha! :)