Friday, November 18, 2005

Last Post

I will now bid goodbye to my blog here in friendster. I will surely miss the good, the bad, and the worst times we had shared. Though I keep on editing and deleting some of my post due to some unavoidable circumstances. It's not that this blog is no longer of my service. But I need to move on, to let the wounds be healed. Face a new chapter of my life. And to finally host my blogs to a site where I can call it "home". Yeah, this may sound melancholic or something but then I was attached to this blog. It's been a witness to a lot of things that happened to me since I started posting my thoughts and whatever is happening to me. Like I said, it's time to move on. You can go to my new blog and check everything out there. It took me months to figure out everything. I transferred all my post from this blog to my new home. See yah there!

No comments: