Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Brooding again for nothing

I'm all alone in my room again. My yaya Ate Edel or my younger sister Cheng will go to my room to either get some stuff or my sis will check her e-mails and her Friendster account. But today, it was way different. I was all alone in my room. Nothing to do, but just to brood myself. I need a savior! Can somebody call me quick! Well what can I do now. I've been doing nothing the past 2 hours already. I decided to edit my drafts or delete some of them. Publish my drafts and well, have a little chat over mIRC. It was a good thing the chat room I used to go 3-4 years back was open again. I saw some old friends and of course meeting new one. Good thing these guys make me laugh for a while. Especially with what I'm going through lately. Geez! Can somebody stop this predicament before I kill myself?!? (",) Oh well, shit happens. Wait, if shit happens, does it mean we let these things happen to us? Weird. On to chatting. Got some stupid girl talking about anything but definitely she was talking stupid things in the chat room. My friend told me that one of the fellow chat mates are really pissed at her. She was beautiful, thanks to Friendster, we saw her pic. I just told my friend "Sayang pare. Maganda siya, kaso ang tanga naman!" Well, such a waste! Marvin called today. Asking me if I can drop by his place and just kill them with him. Nice! Finally my savior! On my way to Marvin! Better get ready. I bet he knew what's going on to me. He just lives a block away from my so called significant other. Well, he's been my closest buddy ever since. So I guess I have to let him know what's going on to me now. One time big time outburst of emotions. This time no boundaries, no holds barred outburst. I'll let this thing go out right now. I don't care if this will mean I'll be in deep shit. I just have to let this out to some one who can comprehend the hell I'm talking about. Details later guys!

And I smell tears and Red Horse right now.

No comments: