Friday, January 15, 2010

Zombie mode

Listening to: Encounters With a Yeti - Alloys Bring The Future Closer (2010 Demo)

Right now, I feel: Insomniac

I can't sleep. The problem is that there's a lot of things coming in and out of my head. Here are my random thoughts right now.

2009 nostalgia. New music discoveries (The xx, Encounters With a Yeti, Passion Pit, etc.)
Can't wait for silvefilter's upcoming album.
Getting pissed at someone. Must be patient and just let the bitch be. She is not worth my time.
Girlfriend. I miss my girlfriend in an emotional and adult kind of way.

3 more days and back to school again. Accounting - I just hate it!
PSP, playing Finaly Fantasy VII.

Project 365??? Where is my camera? I miss doing photography.

Old game post in facebook - deleted.

Music is my food for the soul. Going old school mode. Got all albums of Joy Division, New Order and The Smiths.

I won't be playing Magic: The Gathering though I really wanted to.

I am hungry again. McDo or Angel's burger???

I need the money now mom for my tuition fees. My allowance too!

Night out with friends this Saturday, will try to meet gf later if I have the moolah, will see gf on Sunday. Hectic

Tired but not yet sleepy.

Hair is not getting longer that I expect. Should I cut it? Shave it? Heck!

I miss Vanilla Ice. LSS=Stop That Train. Weird but it is still music to my ears.

Haiti struck with an earthquake. So sad.

Project 365??? Wait, I said that already! Ugh!

Trese comic books are awesome!

Should finish World Without Superman book. But I knew that Superman didn't die.

I'll be 26 in 2 weeks and 5 days. CDs or graphic novels as a gift is greatly appreciated.

My TVJ Tough Hits Vol. 5 is missing. Aaaaaaaaaaa!

Bora or Galera? CamSur? I just want to go somewhere far.

Photos not yet organize, so does my MP3s!

Not yet ready going back to school but I am excited.

Traci Lords or Maria Ozawa? Jenna Jameson!

Civic or Jazz? I'll just go for Pajero! Hahahahaha!

WTF happened to Blend45?

To blog or to tweet? facebook or Friendster?

I want to sleep. I really can't!

Bye bye!

3 comments:

Liz said...

You decide! Just dropping by. I have 4 active blogs now. Haha.

Liz said...

No updates bro?

Unknown said...

@Liz: Meron na po! =) Dami mong blogs ha!