Friday, February 19, 2010

Listening to: The xx - VCR (2009 The xx)

Right now, I feel: Totally blank

Sorry for such a hiatus guys. I am just going through something right now. The whole month of January made me busy and while February was supposed to be my month, things aren't going the way I expect it to be. Add the incident I had this week and it is somehow traumatizing. I feel isolating myself for now.

Takot ako humawak ng manibela, takot ako sumakay sa kahit anong sasakyan. Sumakay man ako, todo dasal ako ngayon.

Sorry guys and the new people reading my blog, please bear with me for now. I hope you will visit this blog more.

Thanks...

3 comments:

[vayie] said...

I hope you'd get out of rut that you're into right now and get back to your fun, normal self again.

bern said...

why oh why bebe? :(

Liz said...

Aww. What happened? As for me, I'm having inner conflicts. LOL.

Is there something good to look forward to?

Find out here: http://www.lizmagikera.info/

Thanks!