Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another turning point in my life.

Listening to: The New Radicals - You Get What You Give (1998 Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too)
Right now, I feel: Confused

Well it was supposed to be a good day that turned bad unexpectedly. I am now to leave my apartment here in Makati and move back with my siblings in their new apartment in Quezon City. I have to stop looking for a job now and will focus myself in getting a college degree. Don't get me wrong, going back to school is exciting. Maybe I'll just miss living on my own and earning money and get the things I wanted. I just have to adjust again and miss the times of waking at night and forcing myself to be awake.

Maybe things do really have a certain disadvantage to you. You just have to suck it all up.

I need to start packing my things bit by bit.

Goodnight!

No comments: