Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Caught in 2 things

Listening to: Up Dharma Down - Blessed (2008 Bipolar)
Right now, I feel: Depressed

Finally! I posted a new blog after so many years. So many happened but I will try to go down memory lane some other time. Though it is on a good thing that I am beginning to update my blog. It is also so depressing that I am on a job hunting mode for 2 days now. Yeah, I am looking for a new job but maybe I don't need it now. It has been 2 days of hell for me. The stress and pressure is just overwhelming that it feels like I am a balloon with too much helium and is on a brink of exploding! It is the first time in my call center career that I have been turned down on the initial part of the application. As if they are overly sophisticated ladies and I am not their type that they always turned me down. My mom heard about it I guess or may she's into her mother's intuition that she sent me an SMS mesage telling me to cool down and if I can go back to school and back with my siblings. My mind is on a high speed pursuit with reality now. Maybe I really need to go back. I thought I can do both. This is something I have to think about and I need to consult this with my girlfriend (Yes, I do have a girlfriend!). This is another major decision I have to think through. Hopefully I can have this be fixed ASAP.

Blame my t and th sounds weakness! Grrrr!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bunch of thanks for dropping by my blog. i am on holiday so updates are very rare. will post when i get back to thailand. for the meantime, i have backreading to do here in your blog. thanks!