Monday, June 29, 2009

Halo-Halo espesyal #5

Listening to:Kapatid - Luha (Piano Version) (2009 Kapatid EP)
Right now, I feel:Pissed

Nothing much happened yesterday and the day before that. Went to watch the Transformers 2 again, but this time with my girlfriend Ayann. After that she had this cold treatment to me the whole night until yesterday. I don't know what's keeping her at bay this time. She's been like this for a week now. Somehow it pisses me off and it really does make my patience go thin. It's so hard for me to decipher her now. I know there is something that she wants to say but I don't know why she has to keep it to herself for days. Especially things that requires my attention as well. Maybe she just really needs to be more vocal about whatever is on her mind. Maybe I just need to see her tonight.

Well I was able to finish Ang Mundo ni Andong Agimat by Arnold Arre. Good stuff! Way different from his Mythology Class graphic novel. I was on a CD marathon as well. Listening to Kapatid's EP. Speaking of that I had already 11 CDs acquired in just 2 days!

I am still shocked with the Shaq trade deal. What the Cavs are thinking? Orlando made a good move just in case Hedo won't come back to the team but Shaq with Cavs? Goodbye to the fast paced game they have and they will just suck on defending the picks!

I just cooked pasta for my dinner. Can't wait to munch now!

Goodnight fellas!

No comments: