Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Good morning!

Listening to: The Fray - You Found Me (2009 The Fray)

Right now, I feel: Glad

Good morning! I am back on a blog roll here! I woke up around 5 am and it is the 3rd time in 5 days that I woke up early and I woke up in the morning! I wish I can really do this, I mean be a morning person since I really used in staying up late till dawn. Thanks for the 6 years of being in the call center industry. I just had a great breakfast. A neck part of chicken, some bacons and egg with coffee to start my day. After that, a cigarette and watching some TV, I am ready to face the world.

I got a lot of things to do today. For starters I am now re-sizing my MP3 collections to a lower bit rate. Though they say higher bit rate sounds better, I prefer having it in a normal rate of 128kbps to save space. Though I have 500 gigabytes of hard drive, I want to save space so I can store my whole collection.

Here are some other things I have to do the whole day:
- Pay my brother's tuition
- Look and buy a decent wireless router
- Bring the car to the car wash
- Set up the wireless network at home and make it secure
- Arrange my photos to different folders
- Farmville mode! =)
- Gym work out

Hopefully I can finish updating my photos and my MP3 collection too as it will really be a tedious task.

How many MP3s? I have 66 artist with a hundred plus of albums so that more or less 1,500 tracks.

Well, I better get off going now and do all the task for today.

4 comments:

[vayie] said...

I have lots of mp3s too. I have been a source of hard-to-find songs. I do take pride in my collection. If my hard drive crashes, I swear I'd go crazy and would be crying for days. My collection is almost 6 years in the making for crying out loud!

Unknown said...

Ako naman I am rebuilding my MP3. I lost my entire collection when my MP3 player died. Bad thing is I have no back up. So I am rebuilding again. I used to have 10,000 plus songs.

The lesson I learned is to alway have a back up. I learned it the hard way and I hope everyone will do that too.

R. said...

Goodluck ha, ubos oras mag-ayos ng photos. It took me an entire day before because I tend to get super OC with it. I had to force myself to stop and then I haven't resumed working on them again. Hahaa!

Unknown said...

Sorry for the late reply Russ. Yeah I remember fixing my photos and organizing them takes me the whole day and I was just like 5% done with it. =)