Thursday, October 29, 2009

Post-traumatic syndrome

Listening to: Cut Chemist - The Garden (2006 The Audience's Listening)

Right now, I feel: Tired

October is not my month. I just feel so stressed with everything happened the whole month. I don't want to recall the days that passed. I just want to move on. I can't wait for November.

I just want to share what I made just a few minutes ago. Something I did on the spot.

Post-traumatic syndrome

Tired and weary
I seek for something to make me free
Scared and trembling
I keep on running away from such pain
It brings me misery
Too much agony has consumed me

As time goes by
I can't stand the anxiety
The fear of getting hurt again
Everyday feels like it is the very day
That the world went away

I feel broken
I cannot be fixed
I cannot be healed
I feel numb
I felt something has struck me
Yet nothing has inflicted me to feel it
Everywhere I go
Paranoia runs through my veins

Everyday seems to be of a past
Like a ghost that haunts me
Craving for my soul
To torture it for eternity
I long for my sanity
I search for something I cannot attain
My sanctuary to call my own

2 comments:

R. said...

Better days are sure to come, wishing you better months too.

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Russ! I hope for the same to you as well. =)