Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Artistic in Baguio

One of the poems I made when I was in Baguio for a vacation. I was hanging out in starbucks there in SM Baguio (which is a cool place by the way). I made this one August 27, 2005 around 5:25 pm.

Chemically Abused

Every night I long for thee
Thy addiction shall never cease
Blistering effects is under this skin
Such addiction drives me to insanity

I've tried the forbidden
I kept for longing something that wasn't meant to be
Something that was so wrong

I'm addicted to thy blissful taste
Of love and misery
To someone unworthy of me

I'm addicted to thy lustful smile
Such sparkling eyes gives me such delight
Time moves slow
With every moment I take
Such dosage that was never meant to take

I'm abused to an awful substance
Each elements of addiction falls me apart
Numbness is temporary
Such bliss ends up in unexplainable misery

I'm an addict for thy love
Such addiction I can't let go
Withdraw this syndromes seem to be impossible
It kills my inner self
I'm such an addict with no integrity left

3 comments:

vayie said...

I miss Baguio.

Brian said...

me too. I want to go there and spend a month there. Ube jams na ito! :P

vayie said...

...and peanut brittle.

Hope makabalik tayo. And by then, we have our own "partner" to snuggle with...Hayy. Wishful thinking ako `no?