Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Shitty days

I just feel out of focus lately. For some unknown reasons I got this feeling I suck. Errr...

Withering Dreams

The pale moonlight touches my soul
As it tries to cleanse me
Of my pain, of my impulsive actions
Such course makes recoil
A reaction I never meant to be
Such anger keeps me away
And now my dreams are withering away

Fading away is a term too lame
Falling out of love is too common
But holding on is something I always do
I keep on falling for you
But still
My dreams are withering away

Gone are the facts that I'm only human
Who make mistakes, who take actions without thinking
Just let my emotions burst, is all I care
Never thought someone will be hurt in the process
I never thought my dreams are all withering away

Such dreams I always cling to
As my hope for survival
As my guide for me to get into you
But it's my entire fault
And now my dreams are all withering away
You are one of my dreams
And you are withering away

2 comments:

vayie said...

Aray ko naman! !@#!^&%

Natamaan ako dito:


"Fading away is a term too lame
Falling out of love is too common
But holding on is something I always do
I keep on falling for you.."

Brian said...

kahit ako tinamaan nung ginagawa ko to e. Nung una para sa taong nagpasakit sa puso't damdamin ko (naks!) pero nung binabasa ko na ng paulit-ulit, sapul ko. todo. ahehehe