Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Top 10 photos of 2005 (Taken by me)

Here are my top 10 photos of 2005. Since I started to like and love photography last March of 2005, I never stop in taking photos and harnessing my skills in the said field. You'll see more photos as soon as I'm finished compiling them in my photo albums. Watch out for it! I have choosen these pictures carefully. I will put a short description and I will show the dates and also where it was taken. I will also show what category each picture are (As far as I know). So here it goes:

10. Burn baby burn! One of the few pics I took when I was in Baguio. I just got inspired when I saw my ashtray filled up with cigarette butts and ashes. Taken at Starbucks Baguio. 8/27/2005. Category: Abstract and Macro.

9. The thin line between electrocution and flight. A photo of a bird resting (or whatever its doing there) in a electric wire cable. Taken at Los Angeles, California. 3/13/2005. Category: Nature

8. In search for pollen. One of the hardest photos I took. It took me 5 shots and 15 minutes to take the closest and very best shot I can get. Taken at St. Louis University, Baguio. 8/27/2005. Category: Macro and Nature.

7. The skin is old, but the smile is still ageless. My grandmom. I took this when I was in Baguio for a vacation. Taken at Baguio. 8/27/2005. Category: Portraiture.

6.Solitude unto the horizon. One of my favorite photos of the sunset and the beach. Taken at Santa Monica beach, California. 3/29/2005. Category: Nature

5. Coffee Indulgence. I took this photo when I met Thessa before I went to Bulacan for the holidays. Taken at Starbucks, Araneta Coliseum. 12/24/2005. Category: Portraiture.

4. Propaganda. I took this picture while I was writing some poems on the spot. Taken at Starbucks, Araneta Coliseum. 7/23/2005. Category: Abstract

3. Soul Session. Taken during the Admit One's 4th year anniversary and Wolfmann's birthday celebration (R.I.P Wilfred). One of the best gigs I ever attended, Taken at Racks El Pueblo, Ortigas. 11/19/2005. Category: Band photography.

2. Last Train Home. My mom. I took this picture when I was in Los Angeles. Taken at Metro Train Long Beach, California. 4/3/2005. Category: Portraiture and Abstract.

And the number one spot goes to..........

Yes, this pic was my favorite for the year 2005. I was practicing macro photography at that time. And the rain just stopped. I always look at this photo and it always make me relaxed. The After Rain Effect. Taken at Maranunong St. Quezon City. 7/31/2005. Category: Nature and Macro.

3 comments:

di ako si thessa said...

nice one...but it would be much nicer if you put make it 1..haha..juk lang..Ü

pacute amp.

di ako si thessa said...

mali mali pa sentence construction ko..nagets mo naman di ba?hehe

Patricia said...

Hi! Saw your webpage add from UdD's list. Nice pics. :) Aside from your top pick, I also liked #'s 9, 6 and 4.