Thursday, November 05, 2009

Bonding time!

Listening to: Regina Spektor - Prisoners (2002 Songs)

Right now, I feel: Lazy

Last night was a good one. I dated two girls in one night! At the same time! Hahaha! Actually I went out last night with my girl Ayann and our friend Eunice.

We agreed to meet in SM MOA so we can go around the place and then have dinner at the dampa area in Sea Side. Eunice treated us for dinner since my Ayann treated us in Yellow Cab last month.

It was a great feeling being able to see and keep in touch with a friend who used to be a colleague in our previous jobs. And now we share the laughter, the pain and the insights. Too bad Jaja (another good friend of ours) wasn't able to come. It seems like she's too "busy" at her new job. Well just let the photos do the talking. =)



You can check the photo album here.

It was really a great night. I wish we can do this again.

12 comments:

R. said...

Uy, GOOD JOB yang Dampa+Paluto Style.Ü That's Sinigang sa Miso right? For some reason, I can eat that one -- hindi masyadong lasang miso and hindi rin masyadong lasang isda :)

Traveliztera said...

Wowww... I'm a fan of the Dampa places but it's so sad that I'm allergic to fish... =\ BEcause of this, medyo sensitive na rin ako sa ibang malansa... =( But I still enjoy the other foods na andun. hahaha... Man--Nakakamiss yang breaded shrimps ah haha!

Unknown said...

@Russ: Yeah, I really love these kind of places. My family used to go always to the dampa in Parañaque. That is sinigang na hipon. Since the body of the shrimp was cooked in to tempura we had the head be cooked as sinigan.

@Traveliztera: My girlfriend is allergic to all of the sea foods. It really depends on how it was cooked. Problema na nga lang pag sobrang lansa na. That's why we always have benadryl in handy. =)
Sarap ng tempura. It's my favorite!

Ayann said...

Hey bebiboi it depends also kung madami ako nakain, I sometimes get rashes and irritable the entire day, so far the shrimps I ingested have simple made my throat and lips itch...iniicp ko nga why dont I try eating a lot, bka mwala at maimmune ako.

Unknown said...

@Ayann: Ay oo nga pala. Depende din sa pagkakaluto. Pero kung kakain ka ng madami, e di lalo ka lang magkaka allergy attack, palibhasa malakas ka na din kumain. Hehehehe! =)

Ayann said...

Look who's talking, I know ur on a special diet, pero ung fud intake mo madami pa rin....HELLO???

gemini said...

Ay grabe ang sarap naman non. Rawr.

Unknown said...

@Gemini: Salamat sa pag daan. Sarap talaga. Try mo! =)

dett said...

katakam-takam at nakakikilabot ang food. haha :D
luuurve the shrimps!

lizzy said...

I love DAMPA mode as well. Since I'm working at eastwood, sa Libis branch kami madalas. :P

Pinkville Lizzy said...

Thanks pala sa pagsuggest ng names ng hamsters at guinea pigs. :P

Unknown said...

@Liz: Yeah sarap sila sobra. Di ko pa nasusubukan yung dampa sa Eastwood. You're welcome sa mga names. Mahilig ka naman sa MATG e. =)

@Dett: I love the shrimps too. Sarap sobra.