Saturday, October 16, 2010

Boom!

Listening to: Kylie Minogue - Chocolate (2003 Body Language)

Right now, I feel:Sleepy...zzzzZZzzzz.....

Yep, it has been more than a month. So sorry about that. Well, I've been busy the past few months doing nothing. Well maybe it just came to a point that I have an idea that I want to write or blog about, but I am just too LAZY to do it. Sometimes thinking a lot makes you lazy.

Well, the reason why I am blogging at this moment is that I have some updates about my life and maybe some views I would like to share with you.

- It has been 3 weeks now, that I have been properly sleeping. I mean, sleeping on or before 8-10 pm and getting up around 5-7 am. After 7 years, I am able to be a morning person again. And it was great!

- If you want to experience hell without killing yourself. Try to renew your NBI clearance and get your SSS ID at the same day. I started my day at 7 am and finished it at around 4 pm. All for just 2 fucking IDs. Imagine, I went to SSS and my number was 999. The number that was just called was 547. Nice huh.

- Why is it that when a lady poses for FHM or other girl magazines, they are already called models? Well they do pose for advertisements, but for an adult product and you call that modeling???

- I had a job already! Surfboard, here I come!

- And speaking of having a job, I had this pre-employment medical screening. I thought I would just aced it like before. But I was advised to have a fit to work clearance. Like WTF?!? I need to get a medical certificate that I am fit to work because of my class 2 obesity. Plus the fact that my family has this history of having major illnesses (diabetes, cancer, heart attacks, etc.), it became a plus factor for me to get one. I went to the clinic where I had my pre-employment medical screening and my ECG was fine and so does for my blood chemistry. However, the only thing that has changed is that I have now a fatty liver, my cholesterol is normal but within the limit. So does my bad cholesterol which made my good one hit an all time low.

- So I had no choice but to have a diet of fish and veggies and some fruits. The rules of my diet is just simple. All must me cooked by steam and no frying. Sucks to be me this time

- Which made me somehow quit drinking and lessen my smokes. Luckily I can still control myself to having a stick in a day. It is much better than having my regular intake of half a pack per day.

- Which made me decide to enroll in a gym. Had my workout last night and today. And it felt good actually to be back and feeling the pain and sweating a lot.

Sometimes, you need to be in deep shit before you do something to get out of it.

2 comments:

bern said...

wow. good luck po sa work and sa diet!

Unknown said...

Maraming salamat Bern!