Sunday, August 29, 2010

The things I miss

Listening to: The Who - Sparks (1969 Tommy)

Right now, I feel: Busog!

It has been 8 days since I haven't been into this realm. Well technically it's more than that but I have been busy looking for a job to blog things that are brewing up my head.

Then all of a sudden, I just felt this certain hole in me that needs to be filled. So I am making a list of the things I miss now.

1. I miss taking photos. I have took some shots for quite a while now. Though the last time I went to my aunt's farm in Amadeo, Cavite and the monthly Terno Inferno gig gave me the chance to do it again. I just wish I can fill in my hard drive with memories that are fun to look at.

2. I miss having a job. The ones that makes me buys the things I want. And right now, I have tons of things to want.

3. I miss my O2 XDA Zinc phone. The geek in me is coming out again as I drool for a Windows Mobile 6.5 powered HTC HD2 and the Android 2.1 (Eclair) powered HTC Desire. But right now I am just holding to my temptations as newer version of Windows Phone 7 (Photon) and the 2.2 Android (Froyo) phones are about to come out. If only the phones I want as of now can be upgraded to the said newer phone OSes, I'll really have them. Rumors spreading around though seems that it is impossible to happen. Heck even HTC say they have plans to have updates to their Desire phones but the year is almost to end and still no update. Boohoo!

3. I miss going to the gym. I just can't afford to go for now. I am just sticking to a certain diet though.

4. I miss listening to music. The old school or classics one. Not that I don't like the music today. But the music of before is way better. Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Paramore... pfft! I'd rather have Simon and Garfunkel, Tears for Fears, Def Lepard and Run DMC making some noise in my room, making me deaf in the process.

5. And I miss having those "just the two of us" nights. I just feel so deprived right now of.... I just miss having some quality time. Nuff said.

Oh well, I just have to hit the bed or maybe run for a while. Or maybe.... I just wish all the things I miss now will come! I need a lamp with a genie on it.

2 comments:

Luis Anthony Oliveros said...

I wouldn't really recommend anything powered by WinMo 6.5, better wait for Windows Phone 7 (ick, I can't get over the name) because I hear it's pretty good. So's Android 2.2 but it's not on many locally available phones yet.

Unknown said...

I know but the thing with WinMo 6.5 is that it has cool phone offerings. And I feel like the back side of Photon is that the apps is not backward compatible. So its either you wait a little longer to have one so devs can get make apps or get one now then wait for the apps and by that time more better phones will come out.

On the Froyo side, older phones from HTC can be upgraded though they don't have an exact "when" and "how" it'll be upgraded.