Thursday, October 21, 2010

Excited!

Listening to: Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight (1981 Face Value)

Right now, I feel: Excited!


Yes, I am excited for a lot of things. 1st after my 1st week of going to the gym, I now weigh at 252 pounds. My weight when I started was at 258 pounds. And despite the fact that I had a rice meal last Saturday and Wednesday, and also having siopao and some meat for two times. I shred a huge amount of weight in span of just 6 days. I missed my Wednesday session since I have to go to the office for some contract signing and other important matters.

Speaking of work, I will officially start tomorrow. I won't put much details on where or what company I'll be working. The only thing I can say is that I wish it will be promising and it will be a job that I can stay for a long time. I am excited to meet new people and have lots of fun.

I was so excited about work that I started to buy foods that I can bring so I won't have to buy one. I bought the ones I can eat of course. Some wheat breads, small crackers, cereal bars. I also bought some cereals and milk for my breakfast.

A new adventure begins! See you in Libis!

No comments: