Friday, June 24, 2005

11-14

11-14
The night that I heard your voice
A voice that
was so sweet and gentle
Makes me feel alive once again when I feel death in
me

11-14
The night before I leave
The night I had to say goodbye
for a while
Be away from you and promise that I'll be back
I'll be back
for you and spend my lifetime with you

11-14
The night that we're talking
about how good things are when we're together
Those days and nights that we
share together
As love conquers our hearts
And the same love that tore us
apart

11-14
The night I found you again
Though physically far
I
can feel your presence within me
Your emotions flowing through
me

11-14
The night I reveal to you how I feel
How I still longing
for your hugs and kisses
The night that I'm wishing for
To bridge our
division
To end my heartache

11-14
I seek for comfort and I found
you
I call for solace and I found you
I've waited for this broken heart to
end
And I found you

11-14
The night that we share our love
again
Tonight we feel as one
Tonight, tonight
I wish this will never
end
Blissful mourns of mine wishing you to be here by my
side

11-14
The night I'll never forget
The night I said I love you
again
The night you said you love me too
The night that forever changed my
life

I love you,
11-14

No comments: