Friday, June 24, 2005

My Bliss

Trapped in an amber on a cold summer...
Eternal slumber makes me feel greater...
Your radiance made me free...
Open your wings and fly!Fly and crash into me!
Take me wherever you want to...
It's ok with me coz I'm with you...
On a shivering night your warm feather covers my whole
body...
As we embrace and explore the forbidden
boundaries...
It is our love reigning supreme...
Wishin this nigth won't come to an end...
Come my saviour!
Who I adore...
Make me whole...
Make me fall...
Then catch me all again...
Coz what I feel for you is something so
rational...
Yet being near you is so unconditional...
Come my dear...
Let's fly away and be free!
Let our love ruin what their heart feels...
And to those who don't believe in our love...
Shall be in a predicament so unwilling to be
accepted...
Come my dear and let's fly away!
To a place where our souls unite and let our love lead
the way!
I love you!
I adore you!
You are my bliss...
I miss you...
I need you...
And you are my bliss...

No comments: