Monday, August 01, 2005

Starbucks Session series 5

Tormented Soul

Stranded somewhere
I'm nowhere to be found
Uncertain on how I feel

Lost in a portrait
As I cling to every memories
Of you filled with binding agony
Sleep bring relief
With every hope of a new day
But I wake in a misery of being without you

Surrender
I give in
Another moment
Is another eternity of sorrow

In sorrow
I speak your name
And my voice mirrors
My tormented soul

Seek me for comfort
Call me for solace
I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart

But my torment still clings to me
As it defies my soul to the abyss
Shattered and torn into pieces
I can't let go of the misery life has brought me
Tormented soul is all left in me

2 comments:

thessa said...

ano to? poems you made because of..you-know-who? =p

leo kenneth said...

you have a way with words that plugs pictures in my brain, of oxymorons...voice-mirrors, moment-eternity... :)