Monday, August 01, 2005

Starbucks Session series 6

Buried With Lies

My senses fail
As I try to differentiate fact from fiction
Still I can't negate
Such disturbance inside of me
As I slowly die
Buried with lies

Every word you say
I try to understand beyond my wisdom
But you've failed to cover your tracks
Now I face such facts that scours my soul
Truth really hurts
And I'm buried with lies

You have deceived me with your silver tongue
I despise you for holding me back
I bestowed my trust in you
Yet you buried me with lies

No room to breathe
Darkness fills my coffin
Death puts me in an eternal slumber
As I rot in bitterness and disbelief
I finally rest in peace
Buried with lies

3 comments:

thessa said...

eto naman tipong death metal...hehe

paopao said...

men,,u rock!!

leo kenneth said...

how could you have allowed yourself to be buried?