Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Starbucks Session series 8

Final installment to the Starbucks Session. I was really amazed with myself. 8 poems in just one sitting and over a tall caffe latte! Oh well, more Starbucks Sessions soon! Wait for the part II!

Last Breath

Nothing in the world can't bring you back
It's your last breath
This will be my last breath

Sadness fills the life of the powerless
Such madness tends me to be lifeless
Now it ends in a high note
As I breathe my last breath

Show me your true colors
Hide me in your beauty filled with deceit
Show me the road to sanity
As I exhale my last breath

4 comments:

thessa said...

ei makatang brian...gawin mong kanta tong mga to..ok sa words e..=)

kris said...

ei, just dropping by...your works are nice...ask ko lang, sadya po ba na double negative ung first line ng poem nyo? thanks...

rose said...

pare, iba talaga ang nagagawa ng kape...hay kape at yosi at voila ay tula kana!!!!

rose said...

hmmm....makatang makata...dejavu, how about us mga lumang sampaybakod na makata?wat do u think?