Monday, August 02, 2010

From the vault #5

Listening to: Twisted Halo - Closed Captioned (2003 In Loving Memory of the Fearless Exploits of the Bolo Brigade)

Right now, I feel: Mad

It's August and time flies really fast. After this month comes the so called "ber" months!
But what makes me excited for this month is I get another chance to see the monthly gig of Terno Inferno. It is a gig that showcase the talents of the bands from the record label Terno Recordings. Sometimes, other bands that not from the said label performs as guest too. The gig happens every month. Here are some photos I took from the past gigs.

Japoy Barrientos of Not Another Boy Band

Brian Josef of The Charmes

Ponchie Buenavista of Encounters With a Yeti

Sleepwalk Circus
Getting plastered while watching gigs is heaven for me.
And being friends with the band members who you love is really the price every night.

It was a great time to see the bands you like or maybe see some new bands I haven't heard of. But the greatest prize is getting to know these people and be friends with them. From music to giggly jokes, everything is being shared and having fun.

Great music, great place and very nice people. This is the reason why I love the indie scene. And don't forget the tons of booze you hammer yourself as an additional reason.

No comments: