Thursday, August 05, 2010

Moving on

Listening to: Up Dharma Down - Sana (2008 Bipolar)

Right now, I feel: Sad


Dear Charo,

Ang sakit sobra! (It hurts so much!) Nuff said.

Oh well, I have been through this and enough with the drama. All I gotta do is just pick myself up and move on. It hurts of course, but I just can't stop myself from doing anything or brood myself just for the fact that my heart is broken for the nth time.

Sure 3 years is too long already. You start to expect things will go smoothly or maybe according to your plan. You start to set expectations and at the same time plan more. And such break up after that long time can be devastating but what can I do? I can't cry the rest of my life, nor spend the sleepless nights listening to something that can made me cry or be nostalgic about it.

I have been through a lot. A hell lot of it. It made me change my views and how I see life as it is now. So let me close this chapter and bid it goodbye as I greet a new one as I start to open it and write something new.

Let the bumpy ride begin.

2 comments:

bern said...

aawww...
Anyways, ganun talaga ang buhay kuya.
oooh well. move on and glean lessons. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Dette!