Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gutom me!

Listening to: Narda - 100 Taon (2006 Discotillion) Right now, I feel:Starving!

I am so hungry right now. Even if I had my dinner already, I still feel like my stomach is still empty. I always tell to my stomach (feeling that it has some sort of monster in it) that "we just ate!" every time I feel hungry.

It has been 7 months since the last time I went to the gym. Since I always forgot about renewing my membership and that blasted car accident, I totally forgot about it. It even made me go back to my eat-all-you-can-till-you-die mind set of eating.

The result: I am now back to 250 plus pounds. So I have to REALLY loose weight this time. And I can't believe that my goal is this:



It's hard to go to that I deal weight of 160 lbs. I thought 170-180 pounds will be OK for me. But the ideal weight of 160 lbs. is well, too much for me I guess.

But still, a target is a target and I still need to hit it. I might miss a lot but I will hit it. I need to. So let the sweat enduring work out begin! Again.

2 comments:

Ayann said...

that's gud, think of this "BOARD!"

Unknown said...

Oh yeah! The board. That DAMN board!