Saturday, August 07, 2010

New adventure begins.

Listening to: Musicl O - Liger (2009 Debutante) Right now, I feel:

Dear Blog,

I am somehow happy about what is going on now. At least I am glad to know that things get fixed. I just wish this would go on and on. I really hate when things go chaotic.

Sure things might get awry but at least I am ready to face them bit by bit. With lesser stress in mind and with more patience. I gotta admit I have faults too and I am really sorry for that.

I am glad we got a chance to talk about it and patch things up. I still remember the friends who told me to glean the lessons from such experiences. I still have a lot of things to learn and sometimes, I have to take it one step at a time. I gotta go back into believing that "patience" is a virtue.

Still a new chapter closes and a new one has opened. Let's move on and look for the brighter side of life. Thank you Lord for giving me another life.

Much love,

Baby Boy

4 comments:

bern said...

you've patched things up? what does that MEAN? :)

Unknown said...

@Bern: Well, we've torn something apart and it made up some holes that can't be stitch so we just patched em up. =)

Ayann said...

hahahaha, astig what a word..we need to work out a lot of things...and think everything will be ok. =)

Unknown said...

Oo Ayann. Wag lang talaga matigas ang ulo mo and for me, I just need a little more patience.