Tuesday, August 03, 2010

My new inspiration

Listening to: Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko (Boys Noize Vocal Mix) (2009 Girls Le Disko: The Remixes)

Right now, I feel: Tired and pissed

Yeah I am tired and pissed the past months. I remember the shout out I posted on my facebook that I need anger management therapy. I guess it's still my stand. I get so mad and I can really be mad. The Incredible Hulk will be no match compared to my rage. But I am trying to control it. It's not like I am the violent type of person when I get mad, I just nag more and MTRCB will definitely ban me if I am on TV and keep on cursing the heavens.

So instead of blabbering about how pissed I am today. I'd rather be happy with my new toy.





Yep, it's a Victoria Skimboard. I got interested in this sport when I was planning what activities to do in Boracay. I had one made of wood that I bought in Boracay but I want a foam type one.

Now I have a reason to slash down my weight to 170-180 pounds. Since this board has a weight limit. It's not that It will break but it will just sink right away.

Thanks mom for this one! Next toy on the list: A surf board!

No comments: