Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Blank all of a sudden

Listening to: Flyleaf - I'm So Sick (2005 Flyleaf)
Right now, I feel: Stupid

Just got home from work. For the first time during my training here at my new work, I just felt stupid. It seems like everything I learned during my 2 weeks of training was gone. I just felt blank all of a sudden. I started to be in a realm full of questions and confusion engulfs me like a flame. All the confidence I had before, that this work will be easier than what I had before, and even the idea that I'm getting the client specifics and how things works in the operations was all suddenly gone like I was robbed by The Flash. We went into braging in with some senior agents on the floor. With this one specific person I'm barging in, she was so agressive, so into multi-tasking that she was like a multi core processor in a mainframe where she almost does like a million task in a minute. Damn she was fast. Faster than you can say "Doh!" She was also asking me questions where, I felt blank all of a sudden. It seems like the whole place around began to be covered in darkness that I can't see a damn thing. I can't breathe during that time. I started to ask myself if I can handle the job, and if I can survive the calls. Oh God help me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you'll be okay after two months :)..