Friday, June 09, 2006

Sister sister help me quick!

Listening to: Keb Mo - I'm A Hero (2006 Suitcase)
Right now, I feel: Starving

It's Friday once again. Yay! Weekend is here once again. I'll be on my way with my guardian Ate Edel and a family friend of ours Ate Encar to meet my sister Cheng at SM Megamall. We'll be having dinner tonight since Cheng is celebrating her 20th birthday today. Yep she's 20 now.

I remember before we will have this big gap. Well, not as it's like a big problem between the two of us. It's just that we have a lot of differences up to now. The only thing that differes now is at least we try to set aside those differences to work things out. I remember we would us to fight with small things. Getting pissed at her just for answering back at me in a very snobbish way. Yes, she is snobbish. Too snobbish it can kill you right away, it'll just shut the hell up of you. But time goes by, and she matures now into a lady. Someone who have a broader perspective as to what love really means. We find ways to help each other, though most of the time she is the one who will be helping me out. She will be there for me. Financial, emotional, or just kicking the hell out of our day. Bum around the mall, camwhoring, and just try to cope with what's happening with each other. We may not talk for a week or so due to time constraints. But give us a day to bond and you will just realize that it seems like we haven't seen each other for a year.

I find myself in awe as to how she has changed. She may still be snobbish, but still I love her deeply. I may not show it to her but, I know deep inside of her, I'm sending my message on how much I thank God for having her around. My confidant, my friend, my reality check, bum squad partner.

Cheng, happy birthday and wishing you all the best! Here's something for ya. I made it for her as a present and I put this one in her Friendster account. I took this pic at Pansol, Laguna where we spent a day to celebrate my aunt's birthday, tried to edit it through Adobe Photoshop CS2 by combining some filters like graphic pen, and color pencil.



Here you go folks. One of my work that I'm very proud to share. Love ya sis!

No comments: