Saturday, June 10, 2006

Fuck it! It's Saturday!

Listening to: Ice Cube - Why We Thug (2006 Laugh Now, Cry Later)
Right now, I feel:Sleepy

I felt so wasted! I came home around 5 pm after having a 10 pm - 7 am training. My friend Luis was working in a call center in ABS-CBN compound and invited me to have a couple of drinks. I agreed to join and I arrived there meeting his friends and co-workers. It was a hot Saturday morning. We just started to cope with what we have missed with each other. It was good to see Luis, since the last time we saw each other was around April. He still misses his bestfriend Elad who passed away. I can't blame him. I feel sad for him too, as if I can feel his pain and emptiness. And besides, Elad was his bestfriend for a decade. It was really a big lost for him. I just try to cheer him up, saying it's just the alcohol making him sober. What was supposed to be a couple of beer ended to be 9 rounds of beer. It was like I'm kissing the UV rays and embracing the heat while enjoying the booze. I just liked it spending time with my friend and meeting you people, and hate it since I was like brought to oblivion. I arrived my apartment around 5pm and now I just feel sleepy, I still feel the aftertaste of beer. Hangover for you non-drinkers there. I need an aspirin now. I wanna sleep again. Maybe just for a couple of more hours.

5 hours of sleep+10pm-7am shift+9 rounds of beer till 4pm=WASTED!!!

No comments: