Friday, May 20, 2005

Gateway mall adventures

I went to Gateway mall yesterday in Cubao. It was my second time to be there. When I left the country, Gateway was being built at that time. When I came back from LA, I dropped by the mall a couple of days back. I bought some CDs at Odyssey. I walked around the place for a while. I checked some stores. They got Lacoste, (Nice sneakers, though they are old models) People are People (They got cool clothes just like Hot Topic but their largest size is XL only. Damn!) and Timezone. (The uber way to play arcades) They also have Fully Booked (Sorta like a Powerbooks) They got some nice line up of books there. I also like the comic books they offer. Sometimes I wish I can be a child again collecting those. Now I really have to find a job to support my hobbies. Anyways, the only reason I went to the mall is because of their garden inside the mall. Yep, a garden in the middle of the mall. It's on the 2nd floor right at the heart of the mall itself. I just want to take a look around inside the garden and take some photos there. Here are some of the photos I took.

Img_1053_1Img_1061Img_1063Img_1070Img_1071

Img_1074Img_1075Img_1079Img_1083Img_1090

No comments: