Sunday, May 22, 2005

Whoa! Where's my money?

I just woke up around 3 pm. After countless hours of playing Baldur's Gate, I still feel a bit odd today. I need to check my wallet. What the fuck! I only got 3,000 pesos left? Where in the world did I spent all of my money? Ok I need to break it down now. I searched frantically in my room for stuff I bought the past week, and some some receipts if ever I saved them. Well though luck! I only found a couple of receipts from Odyssey and a couple from Starbucks. Well I need to rely now on my mind to recall what happened the past 7 days to my 20,000 pesos I brought. Ok breakdown time. (Di ko na papakita kung magkano nagastos ko, baka isipin niyo pa nagyayabang ako! Leche hindi no! Ü)


  1. Inuman session with friends
  2. My Ambergris visit
  3. Starbucks sessions (4 times
  4. CDs I bought at Odyssey (Parokya ni Edgar's Inuman Sessions Vol. 1, Ragnarok Soundtrack, Spongecola's Palabas, and Sugarfree's Dramachine)
  5. A couple of magazines
  6. Drinking session with Kristel and some friends at Barko in Kalayaan Ave. Q.C
  7. Starbucks Mug
  8. Internet rentals
  9. Movie sessions (Solo flight)
  10. Food trips (Yellow Cab, McDo, KFC, and a couple of 7-11 hotdogs)

Damn! Only for a week, halos naubos ko ang pera ko! Lagot ako sa ermats ko nito. I'll try to talk to her about this. One week of total impulsive buying. What about the Enchanted Kingdom get away with my siblings. Tsk tsk tsk. Control Brian! Control your money you dumbass monkey! Hahaha, now I just hate myself spending all those money. I need to control myself when it comes to money! I'm such an impulsive buyer! Well it was all worth it naman. Who cares? I mean, pera ko naman yun. Kaso sayang parin kahit papano. Oh well, it already happened. Now on to the Internet Cafe. Need to get resources. E-mail mom! Yare!

No comments: