Wednesday, May 18, 2005

On a hot Tuesday night

Got nothing to do. Just stayed at our apartment the whole day. it was so hot that even if I want to go out and take some photos, I just don't feel like doing it. Hah! Blame it to the damn weather! It was already 7pm but it was still hot! I remember my first night here after I arrived. Ate Edel was laughing at me and recalling to me that she went up to get some stuff in my room, and she noticed me almost floating on my own sweat and I was crying while I was asleep because of the heat. Tama nga si Vayie sa mga blog niya. Sobrang init ngayon keysa nung isang taon. But me and my little brother Kiko manage to take a couple of shots.

Img_1048Img_1045

This is what boredom and heat can do to you. Pose insanely! Hahaha!

1 comment:

thessa said...

di kayo magkamukha...ampon ka?=P