Monday, May 23, 2005

Weekend with little bro

Got up early, around 10 am. Since I promised my little brother Kiko that we'll go out somewhere and have fun. Well, as I said yesterday, I got little money left with me. So I need to manage it wisely. In short, no snacks for the both of us. We need to ride a jeep. (Which he's not used to ride jeeps a lot) And we need to play arcade games, not those kiddie games where they give away tickets and exchange the tickets for some stupid prizes. Well, we just went to Cubao, instead of going to Megamall or other malls around. There are some nice arcade with kid rides in Cubao, My little brother played some arcade games, and as expected. He opted to play those ticket generating games so we just played those. Exchanged the tickets for 6 pieces of marbles. Played a couple of arcade games also. Took a couple of kiddie rides, like the bump car the so called choo-choo train by kids. We had a good time that day. Not bad for someone who's short on money! Hahaha!

Img_1113Happy Kiko will take a ride on a bump car!
Img_1130Playing at the mini-playground at the SM Food court!
Img_1132Having a great weekend!
Img_1126Happy Kiko is now tired. Time to go home.

No comments: