Sunday, May 15, 2005

I'm home!

Finally I'm home! So tired! After almost a day of gut wrenching, airplane ride, I finally set my foot to my homeland. Kaso ang init! 40 degrees in Celsius?!? Are you kidding me?!? Ganito na pala kainit dito? (Parang ang tagal kong nawala no?Ü) My sister Cheng, my lil rascal brother Kiko and my Tita Butch picked me up. It was good seeing them again. Went straight ahead to Duty Free. Bought some grocery stuff for food supplies. I looked for some Kool-Aids and lots and lots of milk and cereals. (I can't live without those stuff. Even if I do, I feel so miserable inside me) Traffic pa rin! It turned my good mood into a ranting one. Just my luck! 1st day of my arrival and I'm sweating a lot, traffic was such a bitch! Got home finally! Good to see my ever dearest Yaya Edel (My 2nd mom since she took care of me and the rest of us for almost 21 years. Beat that you fools!Ü) Sarap ng pagkain! Caldereta and some biko! One of my favorites! (Isn't it obvious? I love foods!Ü) I opened the boxes, and gave my pasalubong to my siblings and Ate Edel. After that, I was dead tired but I can't sleep since it was uber hot! Went to KFC to eat and chill for a while. 108 pesos for a 2 piece chicken? No way! (Ok fine it's like $2 right? But then again I can earn $2 for working half an hour. Can you earn 108 pesos in half an hour here?) So we went to McDo instead. I just have some McFlurry since I feel so hot. I was even sweating even when I was inside McDo. We had some small chit chat. Coping up with what's happening here while I was away. I had a great time that moment. I was laughing out loud, that I don't even give a fuck if people are staring at me thinking like I was some insane fatso. Oh well nevermind them. I was having a great night. My first night here in my homeland. So the fuck do they care! After that, went to my bed, had a couple of beers para lang antukin. Ang init kasi. Finally I'm back home. I'll have some drinking session with Momon, and Marvin tomorrow. Inumang walang bukas to!

Img_1022 Cheng and Kiko checking out their pasalubongs.

Img_1018Ate Edel trying her shoes.

Img_1024 Kiko listening to my MP3 player with my big ass headphones!

No comments: