Monday, May 08, 2006

Halo-Halo espesyal #2

Listening to: She Wants Revenge - These Things (2005 She Wants Revenge)
Right now, I feel: Insomiac

Heat waves are really gonna drive me nuts! I just wish I'm in the beach right now to compensate the blazing raze of the sun. But, unfortunately I'm not, and I'm just stucked in my fucking room. I was up since noontime. Unusual for me since I'm used at waking up around 2 or 5 pm (I stay up to 4 or 6 am, and sleep the whole day). Been doing some Bit Torrent downloads. I've been trying to find some old albums of Tool, Moloko, and Mae. Up to now, I'm still downloading Mae's two albums. It has been like 12 hours ago since I started downloading this torrent. People are selfish to seed this one.

While withstanding the uber heat of my room, I'm just stuck here infrom of my PC, just watching some movies and fixing my archives of photos. Since March of last year, I got around an estimate of 6,200 pictures. That includes photos I edited using my Photoshop CS2. That's a lot of pictures for me. Given the fact that I haven't taken that much photos since November last year. I better go back to get myself busy with taking photos, but then I need money for that. So like I said in my previous post, I need a job.

Speaking of jobs, I badly need it. Though, my studies are being taken care of my aunt and some of my basic needs (i.e allowance, clothes and other expenses) by my mom, I need a job to suit my vice or addictions. CDs, money for my photography stuff (i.e prints, frames, tripods), books, magazines, and band shirts. I just love collecting them. At least, I can somehow declare myself independent. I mean, in a way where all I really want to buy and have will not go through asking money from my mom. I just need a job. That's it.

I was talking to my friend Thessa the other day. The last time we saw eached other was around December last year, when I gave her my 2 The Used album CDs. We chated like for 4 hours. We just talked about how busy she is doing mountain climbing. I wish I could do the same. She had grown her hair below shoulder lenght and that looked her thin. She was thin already and that made her thinner. But she gained some weight, its just that long hair makes you look thin. I wonder why I don't look thin. I haven't cut my hair since August last year, its almost stucked in my napel and didn't grew since like around February. Oh well back to my friend. We have talk about doing a blog and make it as a source of income. The good part about it is that, she told me her ideas. Both of us will do the blog and post about anything from CD reviews to photo blogging. I find it cool, that I told her whenever she's ready I wanna be in.

I just miss my friends now! I remember last week when we started our drinking marathon. It started Saturday night and ended at 5 am in the morning of Sunday. Then another one that same day and it started around 11 pm. Then another one last Monday that lasted until 5 am again. I just missed how wrecked I am. Don't get me wrong, I know how to get at the door of my apartment, but sometimes, like most of us drinkers, especially when its a one-on-one drinking session (worse if its a brandy that you guys will be drinking), gets tipsy and shitty that you puke your guts out. That happened to me last Monday. We drank a bottle of brandy (Grand Matador to be exact, that's around 800ml.) and a litre of Red Horse, which I drank all by myself. Last man standing, first one to puke. Hahahahaha! Good thing it happend when I was already a few meters away from home.

I just find it funny for me to see myself get so wasted just for the taste of liquor. Well, it's Monday already, and it's been a week since I haven't had any drinks. One more week and I'll be all good again. Maybe just for a couple of bottles. A darn it! Drink all you can! Have a good start of the week fellas!

Baby Boy

2 comments:

GreenMangoes said...

uuyyy!! just dropped by and read the new entry!!

langyah!! anlakas mo uminom ah! haha!!

alam mo pala yung Every Little Thing ng Dishwalla?? hehe! may album ako niyan! yung Opaline! grabe... pinabili ko pa sa pinsan ko sa states yun! whew!

anywway, salamat! alam mo na yun! hehe!

Anonymous said...

wait wait lang sa ating napipintong blog nyahahahaha