Thursday, May 04, 2006

Some basic rules for me and the readers

Listening to: Mae - Summertime (2003 Destination:Beautiful)
Right now, I feel: Fully awake!

Here are some basic code of ethics, laws, articles of blogging or whatever you wanna call it. Or, just a plain, simple rules about how I will manage, write, express myself in this blog. Also on how I will interact with this blog and with the readers (if there will be any). I'm writting this so as to not to have any confusion to the readers, also as to for people not to judge on how lousy or maybe how lame I'am as a person. Well, here it goes...

First of all, as I had said in my first post, I will write and post whatever came to my mind. Whatever I find interesting or what exciting happened to me in a certain day, I will write it. From sports, gadgets to how I feel that day; I will write it. Afterall, I just love how "keyboard key happy" I'am, writing anything that comes to my head won't be a problem. Next, I will post in either a full english, tagalog, or a mix of it. Sometimes I find it funny when I try to blog in both languages. So I will write my post in either three ways. I don't care if someone from another country will read my stuff here (though I'll try to translate tagalog words as much as I can), but then, that will be a plus... Maybe. Another thing, just be ready on what I will post here. Sometimes people will find it weird, odd or maybe insane on how I try to live up to the hype. Well, what the fuck am I talking about. This is my blog. So blog all I can. To hell and damn to those people who'll judge me right away.

Now for the readers, all I want is simple. RESPECT. That's all that I want. You can comment to every post I have here. Share your views on how I got high for smoking weed or getting drunk the whole night. But not to the point where your comment will somehow sound like I'm such a blot in the society. I swear, there are more people worst than me on how they live their lives, but then again, just be, at least leave some respect on how I live mine. To each his own, as long as I'm not doing harm to you or to anyone close to you.

Enough of the cheesy, too much cliche, lines. I want everyone who got the chance to drop by here to leave a comment, write in my tag, and explore my blog and tell me what can you say about it. And, if you want, you can either add me to your links or spread the word on how insane this blog can get. Let's all make this cyberworld a better place to surf with. Let's keep on rockin' and have some fun.

So far, it seems like I don't make any sense on what the hell I'm talking about (but I hope you do get my point one way or another), so do what you want to do around my blog as long as you respect my efforts on building this and maintaining it. That's all and let's burn!

No comments: