Sunday, May 28, 2006

Graveh!! Huwatta Week! Swoosh!

Listening to: Interpol - Obstacle 1 (2002 Turn On The Bright Lights)
Right now, I feel: Ecstatic!

Whew! What a week! It was all in all good and exciting. It's hard to go to work in the mornings. But it was really fun meeting new people and experiencing a new environment. It's like you walk to different realms and experience everything it can offer. Here are some stuff that happened and some realizations during my first week of training.

- I was late last Tuesday. 20 minutes late to be exact. Punishment, I got to dance infront of the whole class. Good thing I'm not the only one who was late.
- I remember when I was applying for work, I got to meet this girl who looks so cute. It so happened that she was also a co-trainee of mine and I got the chance to talk to her. She is definitely my crush now. Yeeha!
- I enjoyed walking from RCBC Plaza all the way to the MRT station at Ayala Avenue. I walked every night from Monday to Friday during my first week of training.
- I happened to pass by Greenbelt and saw this store named Montage with cool figurines of different comic characters. From Batman to the cast of LOTR. They got CDs too ranging from world music to hard to find jazz artist. They got vinyls too! I'm drooling for a John Coltrane's Blue Train vinyl! I got one in a CD.
- I danced twiced this week. One was because I was late. The other one was because our team lost in a game and as a punishment we have to dance. Am I jinxed? Or maybe I just suck at this kind of games?
- I was so sleepy during noon time till 3 pm. I was at first, I was just taking down notes then I was all sleepy and my head noding from time to time. A co-worker of mine noticed that from Tuesday till Friday. I'm such a sleepy head.
- I'm really insomiac. Even though I feel so tired and sleepy after 9 hours of work, I still manage to sleep around 1 am or worst, till 3am and get up at 6 or 7am in the morning. Good thing I was just late once.
- Lastly, I really have a huge crush on one of my co-workers. Name can't be mentioned. Strictly for confidential! Hahahaha!

To sum it all up, it was all good. I was really having a good time with everyone of them. I got to meet new people and get to know them more. And what's nice about it is that I have an additional set of friends. How I wish we can get to bond with them soon!

As a traditional thing for people who work. Going somewhere else before going home is so common. After the Friday work, I found myself walking around Ayala avenue again. I tend to look for a spot where I can just chill for a while, maybe have a couple of drinks just to let the stress of the week pass. I was planning to go to saGuijo Bar and check who's performing that night. But the fact that it is a Friday and people for sure all lined up on that said bar. I ended up going to my friends in Cubao. We have a round of brandy and a couple of Red Horse Mucho beer. We watched some MTV and a replay of NBA's game 2 between Detroit and Miami. Detroit was just stupid. Uber stupid at that time. I just hope they don't get eliminated by Miami. If that happens, I will definitely kill them! Hahahaha! We call it a night around 1 am. I went home straight and went straight to La la land dreaming of my crush. And that's how my weekend went so far!

No comments: