Sunday, May 07, 2006

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Listening to: NWA- Straight Outta Compton (1998 Straight Outta Compton)
Right now, I feel: Electrocuted

I just have to post this album review about the new album of Queso. I just gotta tell you, this kid knows his shits. He is young, but then he knows how an album should be reviewed. The ever popular metal or as we all the "kupaw days" band Cheese has changed its name to Queso and after 4 years have a new album. This blogger I'm telling you, is really good. Check it a part of his album review.

album review: QUESO - Queso

Queso or Cheese peaked with Pilipinas, I thought. Then you sneak to tracks like "Billy boy" and "Insekta" and you realize first impressions are always a dud. Now your theories are but malfunctions: Pilipinas was just establishing its way to the Himalayas, and with the self-titled, third album Queso, they've reached the summit of Mount Everest. Hey, I might be wrong for another album, and another, and another, but I'm pretty sure that this one's at par excellent; probably greater than any heavy, local releases made in the last 7 years of Kupaw's entire rise and fall.

Come on, read this post and show him some love for his good research and a diverse view and taste in music

*this album review was made by blogger cursed--

No comments: