Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Catching up!

Listening to: Nine Inch Nails - Closer (1994 The Downward Spiral)
Right now, I feel: Excited!

I missed blogging for three days and it shouldn't be that way since I remembered posting a blog yesterday! I partially pissed that my blog for yesterday didn't got posted. Note to me: Always check my blog if my new post was published.

So here we go again trying to catch up with the times I missed.

I felt blank yesterday or so I thought. I felt like nothing is coming to my mind. Nothing is coming out either. I thought it was writer's block, not until I started to punch letters from my keyboard that words are being formed. Then a sentence, then a paragraph. Too bad it wasn't published.

Well it was a nice Monday to start. A good week actually. I hope my last paycheck (salary with back pay and separation pay or whatever you want to call it) will be released next Monday.

My girlfriend dropped by last Sunday and spent the night at my apartment. We slept hugging each other and we had intimate moments as well. She just feel sad somehow that I will be moving back in Quezon City and stay with my younger siblings. It will be really different once it happens. We will definitely have lesser time to see each other since I will be going back to school. We can still see each other for sure but we can't spend time longer and be somewhere private. I told her being "away" from her might have some disadvantage but we just need to see the brighter side of it. At least I can get my college degree that everyone is longing for.

I was able to get my money that my mom sent me last Monday. My girl and I agreed to see after her shift and watched a movie. She is now working at One E-com center near SM Moa. Her work starts at 2 am which is another major adjustment that she is going through now. I slept and got up at 8pm. I picked up my girl from her house in Pasay and dropped her off to her office. I went back to see her at 11 am yesterday. We're supposed to watched the movie Villa Estrella but the cinemas allotted for the said movie will start at 1pm. We tried to watch Ice Age 3 but she doesn't want to watch it. We just opted to eat lunch and we choose Sbarro. We bought some fruit shakes before going there. Once going there We ate like we'll be executed by 3pm. Here's what we ordered.

1. A salmon in some sauce I forgot what it is called.

2. A baked Zitti pasta in white sauce.

3. A Lasagna.
4. And a Chicago deep dish pizza.

That was like 4 dishes! It was really a food trip for us.


I bought FHM's July issue last night before picking up my girl at her house and drop her off at her work. Cristine Reyes was #1. Aubrey Miles was in their cover. I expect more times spent in the bathroom now! (Grinning)

No comments: