Thursday, July 09, 2009

Raining cats and dogs in my head.

Listening to: Maxwell - Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder) (1996 Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite)
Right now, I feel:Inspired!

It was raining like hell today. I slept around 6pm and got up at midnight. It was raining and it made me feel like being nailed to my bed. Then something came into my mind. "I need to pick up my girlfriend and drop her off at her work. I can't let her be going there alone. I wouldn't be comfortable on that notion especially when it is 2 in the morning. I took a jeep on my way to her place. I was supposed to drop off at an overpass before the Pasay MRT station when I decided not to since it was starting to rain hard. I dropped off to the MRT station and just crossed to the other side of EDSA from there. I just found out that the MRT is operating until past midnight, though I am not sure at what exact time their last trip is. I was trying to look for cab but couldn't spot one. So I decided to walk a little farther away from the station. If you are aware of the EDSA MRT station. If you walked on the way to Tramo, there will be this beerhouse called Wild River. That place always gets closed, then re-opened for so many times. I knew the place since I always see it on the news when I am watching TV. I think i was in high school when I first knew of that place. It's like a routine for them. As I was about to pass by the said establishment, you will see the normal street vendors along the street. Then I thought this one lady to be selling cigarettes only was a receptionist kinda one to that beerhouse. She started calling me and saying "Sir babae? Short time?" I got annoyed that she even persuaded me kept on inviting me to get a hooker. Telling me the price and the stuff that comes with it. It just came into my mind. What the hell?!? Prostitution like a package tour. You get a place to stay as well! I am starting to feel annoyed and be pissed about it. Don't get me wrong I am a man. And anyone will definitely say yes to that kind of offer especially if you have this urge and everything. But why would I go into that kind of thing? I don't need it. I have a girlfriend that can make me happy and scream to high heavens for praise that we share together in bed. I don't really get it why men needs these "babaeng mababa ang mga lipad". The asshole in me starts to take over my nice side. She just keeps on following me as I walked on and keeps on offering me stuff saying "Bata pa ser! All the way! Sulit to!" So I just blurted this out right at her face, "Tigilan mo ko! May kamay ako pag kailangan ko magparaos!" Then she just stopped and I started walking and took a cigarette and light it up. I was somehow pissed about it and I told it to my girlfriend. She just starts to laugh and smirked at me like she is not buying it. I just love it whenever she plays mind games with me. I ate at 7-11 and have some hotdogs when I remembered that they have this promo. I told my girlfriend about it.



I told her I am interested to join. She said I can and I joked at her to be there and take some photos and videos of me. We are smiling with the idea of it. You can check out the mechanics of the promo here.

I was reading some old blogs from a fellow blogger who I just spotted a while ago while blog hopping. I was just somehow inspired to share my thoughts about her incident. You can read her post here. My thoughts about the incident is this:

To be honest, men really has this lust and perversion in them. I have to admit that myself. But admitting it doesn't mean I can do whatever I want when I see some jaw dropping ladies because I am a perv or some psycho exhibitionist. It just that it came to my mind. It caught my attention period. I do notice people wearing in sexy clothing and to be honest, I find it sexy for a med,nursing or med tech student wearing those white uniforms. But I don't have to stare at them or howl like a mad dog whenever I see one. I keep those thoughts to myself. I appreciate them as it brings out their beauty and sophistication in them. If ever I have something so lusty in my thoughts, I just keep it to myself. I don't need to take a camera and take pictures of her and jack off once I get in to my apartment. You don't have to show what you are thinking or feeling. And I just can't figure it out. Why can't men (and definitely I am not one of them) be satisfied at looking at women just once? Especially if they look at the lady like he is stripping her at that very moment? I am a man. So it is my nature to feel something unnatural especially when I think or see something that brings out the "kapilyuhan" in me. But do I have to let anybody else know it? NO, I just keep it to myself. Bottom line is one glance at the person is enough and respect her personal space. Keep everything else to yourself.

I just saw again my dream phone. It looks like this:



It is an HTC Touch HD. I think this cost around 50,000 pesos.

I'll be hitting the bed now. I need to get up before 11 am to pick up my girl at her work. It seems like I am getting used to this like it's a routine for me now.

See ya!

3 comments:

bhiegotz said...

wow.. hatid-sundo si gf.. di man ginagawa sakin ng papabols ko yun.. haha..
kakabwisit nga ang mga lalaking hindi ma-control ang pagiging pervert.. dapat sa kanila, tanggalan ng 'jun-jun'.. :)

bernadette said...

cute ang mga med-tech!! kakatuwa ka talaga! :) *awww*
hehehe...
Well, I honestly think that those guys deserve to be separated from their "juniors", tied up a tree, and sucked dry by leeches.
Oh, and btw, scarlet-hue is my bestfriend, ever. Kakaaliw ka naman, nabungkal mo pa yung entry nya na yun! *apir*

scarlet_hue said...

Wahihi, featured pala ako dito. Flattered naman ako, hihi. :P

Meron na rin palang hotdog eating contest dito. Pwede kaya girls? Wahaha. Mahilig ako sa hotdog. As in mahilig! Hehe. :P