Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Totally blank!

Listening to: Placebo - Infra-Red (2006 Meds)
Right now, I feel: Blank

Nothing to blog tonight. I just feel blank. All of a sudden. Writer's block perhaps. Well I spent the Sunday with my girlfriend. We just slept the whole night hugging each other(I won't put this into details since it has... Adult content!) and saying we will miss each others since I will be somehow gonna be living far from her. Well not really far, but it will be a major factor for us not to see often and spend time together longer. No more private moments for us. We got hungry around 2 in the morning and started to cook danggit and dried squid! I was about to drop her off to her home in Pasay when I remember that my mom sent some money so I need to check it if the cash went into my ATM. We tried to check the ATM machines at the EDSA MRT station and also in Baclaran but there was none anymore. We were about to go to the BDO branch near the church when my girl spotted some JabbaWockeeZ look a like. They dance good and adds a funny antics on it, even interacting with the bystanders watching them. They are good as I got a good laugh.

We went to McDo at One E-com center for some late night dinner. I just had some burger meal. I dropped her off at her work while we agreed to see each other after shift to check Team Manila store and maybe watch a movie.

I checked the NBA site and found out that Rasheed Wallace is joining the Boston Celtics and Jason Kidd is staying with the Dallas Mavericks. I even saw some article about Cleveland Cavaliers should get Shawn Marion.

Whew! That's all about tonight! I am not blank as I thought I will be! =)

No comments: