Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Halo-Halo espesyal #8

Listening to: The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name (2008 We Started Nothing)
Right now, I feel:Sad

I wasn't able to blog the whole weekend so let's break down what happened from Friday till today.

Friday: I was somehow not feeling good. Emotionally speaking, I am having a mix of sadness, fear and anger in me. Things are not going in my way and it seems like people around me are being affected with what I am going through. My girlfriend somehow doesn't like what I am doing. It was not a good day for me and it seems like it will be a sign of a series of bad days to come.

Saturday: Weekend was suppose to be the last weekend that my girl and I will spent together in my apartment. But something happened. Such sour times are pouring on me. We just don't understand each other now. Maybe it is my fault. Or maybe it is just my senseless pride. This is a perfect example on how I wish I stayed a kid.

I wasn't able to see my girl. Somehow I don't feel like seeing her since I don't want to go all out mad about what we are going through. I just thought we discussed everything already.

Marvin texted me, inviting me to play some basketball. I decided to go out with him just to forget the hassles and the negativity I am having. We played with his brother's colleagues in Pasig. I haven't played any ball for 3 months now and I gotta admit that I am not in my prime anymore to play like I used to be. Or maybe I just have to quit smoking.

I didn't went to my apartment in Makati since I didn't receive any text from my girl since Friday. So I decided to spend the weekend with my siblings in Quezon City where I will be moving in.

Sunday: I went back to Marvin's place in Cubao. We watched the UFC 100 with Mork, his brother Macky and Bernard who is another friend of ours.

It was my first time to watch the current UFC. All I watched before were the previous matches were Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock dominated the said sport.

I was able to watch all the matches and my favorites were the match between Dan Henderson and Michael Bisping. Henderson landed a solid punch to Bisping that knocked the latter one out and Henderson gave another punch just to completely shut him up as what Henderson said.

The other favorite of mine is the main event between Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir. Mir was just pounded by Lesnar as the latter one proved that he should win the first time they met.

We are drinking beer while watching. It was a good time for me to escape the problems that I have since I can't concentrate on them.

I went home and spent my time with my siblings catching up with them as to what is happening to them.

Monday: Bad days did really came as I was expecting my last paycheck from my previous employer. They told me that I should expect it by that time. When I checked my e-mail for any confirmation, nothing came. I tried to inquire about it and....

Tuesday: This is the reply that I got: "You‘ll receive an email as soon as we have your last pay check." It definitely got me pissed and wish I could just blow them up to smithereens. It is so stupid for them to tell me to expect something that they just can't promise to deliver in time.

What a day for my week to end last week. And definitely what a day for my week to start!

Another frustrating thing is that Marvin and I won't be able to watch Nine Inch Nail's concert as the tickets are sold out already. Bummer!

On the brighter side of life: Ginebra won game 5 last night which gave them a 3-2 advantage on the finals series and a win away to be champs. My sister and I went to Shangrila mall a while ago to look for some baby stuff. She is pregnant and August is the expected time for the to give birth.

I just hope everything will be ok. Somehow I am really pissed and I really miss her.

Sigh...

No comments: