Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Halo-Halo espesyal #7

Listening to: Audioslave - Chocise (2002 Audioslave)
Right now, I feel:Sleepy

Yeah I feel sleepy but I feel like posting something now since I would like to share this to a lot of people. So welcome to my Halo-Halo espesyal issue #7!

I went to my girlfriends office to pick up my girlfriend. Meaning I didn't have any sleep at all since I woke up around 11 pm last night. We ate at KFC in SM MOA. We're about to call it a day when I tagged her along to watch the Ice Age 3 movie. She really wanted Villa Estrella instead (she's really into horror movies) so I convinced her that we can watch it this weekend. So we watched it and we're really laughing out loud inside. It is a very good movie. I really recommend everyone to watch this.

I dropped my girl at her place then went home. I am still reminiscing to the FHM July 2009 issue I purchased. Since it is Aubrey Miles on the cover. I wondered if I got the other 2 issues in which she was also featured on the cover of the said magazine. But there is one thing I noticed when she was featured on the covers of FHM. When she was on the cover for the first time, Aubrey looked like this:



Just the right hotness and sexiness that everyone wants. But it seems like men like to see more.



So this time it twice the hotness that we have seen. But then everyone wants to have everything less and more skin and flesh. So the result is...



That's it! Now this is how Aubrey evolved being on the covers of FHM Philippines. From the very "Come and smelly my flowers up and down" to "Come here and cover my tits" and finally to "Come here and grease me everywhere! Let's get dirty!" poses. Her clothing that was used did changed. From swimsuit then to just like a piece of cloth covering her ass to nothing at all but grease! Is this the new FHM now? I mean I only collect them once or twice a year for the 100 sexiest women and if I really like their calendars. I am not really an avid fan of the magazine. My dad and I used to collect some issue and share them. I was just surprised at how the girls pose for the said magazine. It is not like I don't like it but I am just shocked to the changes.

Let's leave the FHM thing for now. I checked NBA.com and found out that since Toronto signed Hedo Turkoglu, they are having a hard time giving Shawn Marion to the Dallas Mavericks. Both teams are having a hard time to do a sign-and-trade since T
oronto needs a third team as the middle man due to the free space of their salary cap being used in getting Turkoglu. A previous article showed that Cleveland needs to make a move in getting Marion. But it seems like Cleveland is just satisfied at getting Shaq during the free agency period. Cleveland should do it now. Even if they'll be way above the luxury tax threshold, I think it is better in getting Shawn Marion now. They need him in order to make a formidable team about LeBron. Since there are rumors that is going around that the King might be leaving Cleveland soon. One speculation is that LeBron talked personally to Trevor Ariza convincing Trevor to join his team. When Ariza asked if he will stay for the 2010-2011 seasone he answered yes (which is a defensive answer for me). Still Ariza is not convinced about it. The same reason as to why a lot of free agents now didn't tried to check Cleveland. They don't want to be with Cleveland if the team is not sure in making LeBron stay.

In PBA, the Ginebra won game 3 and has the 2-1 advantage over San Miguel. This is a good win from Ginebra as they tried to take advantage of Marc Pingris and Danny Idelfonso's suspension due to an altercation after the game 2. Both were fined and both have the intension of apologizing personally to the fan that was aggrevated. Ku
dos to Willy Wilson who shut down Jay Washington the rest of the 2nd half of the game. It should not be a reason for San Miguel to loose since they have a lot of big men to use when Danny and Marc got suspended. But it was the turnovers that made SMB loose the game.

Note: I was reading the July issue of FHM a while back and
found out the following info while browsing and trying to think of stuff that I want to post.

Nine Inch Nails will be going to Manila!



That is right! It'll be on August 5 at Araneta Colesium. Pupil will be their front act. I was so excited to know about this (I know! The rumored concert went out as early as March already but hey! I didn't have the time to check everything out before remember?) I already sent an SMS to my friend Marvin who is a NIN fan! He said he knew about it and the reply I am expecting came in.

"I know bro. Nood tayo."

I knew he won't miss this chance of a lifetime! So I already checked the Ticketnet website and checked their prices.



Marvin and I are trying to get the Lower box section (the blue colored seats shown above). The price: 2,625 pesos. I can't wait to confirm with Marvin the things that we'll be planning for this big day!

I found out also that The Mars Volta got a new album titled "Octahedron".



I wish I can get all their albums. I only got their Tremulant EP.

That sums up everything happened today. It was a good day and I am really excited.

I can't wait for August 5!

2 comments:

scarlet_hue said...

Ah, i still have that first 2 issues featuring aubrey miles. Di ko na binili yang latest, she looked ugly in it e. parang ang payat payat na nya. :(

Oh yes, i collect FHM too. Hihi. :P

Have fun sa concert. And don't forget to blog about it! :D

Unknown said...

Ako di ko na maalala kung nasa akin pa yung 2 issues na cover si Aubrey. I don't really collect FHM monthly. I just get their 100 sexiest women every year.

I agree with that. Saka di na proportional yung breast niya sa body niya.

Too bad I won't be able to watch it. Sold out ang tickets. Boo Hoo!

Lady Gaga na lang! =)