Saturday, August 15, 2009

Halo-Halo espesyal #10

Listening to: Francis M. - Mga Praning (1992 Rap is FrancisM)

Right now, I feel: Super duper happy!

So it has been a week since I had my last post. Well a lot of things really happened. My girl reacted to my last post. She said that it was somehow hard to understand if I really want to take a risk or not to. I just explained to her how hesitant I am before up to now on taking risk in every aspect of my life but in the end I tend to take it since it will make me a better person and learn something in the process. It is a good thing that I got a reader and a critic out of her. Nothing much happened over the weekend except for me browsing or playing my PSP the whole time.

I checked my Twitter and found out some cool info the past days. Thanks to a tweet from Pol and I found this blog. It is a very hilarious blog. I got myself laughing out loud while I am on a computer shop. Too bad I missed the Metro Comic Con. I want to see the makers of the comics Trese and Arnol Arre too since I love their work.

I was able to upload the Nine Inch Nails concert pics at my Friendster site. I didn't have time to put a label or description on them for now. I got too many things to handle and I really mean too many. I got 2 e-mail accounts (2 from Yahoo! and 2 from Gmail), 2 Friendster account, a Phlog, Flick, Twitter, my Blip.fm, my mixpod, MySpace and so so many more!

Last weekend I went to see Mon and some of our friends and watched some underground bands performed in 6 Underground. The place is now in Pearl Drive, Ortigas. It was a nice set of bands. The guys have talent but too band the sound system is not good. The drums we're too loud since the amps and speakers are just lying down on the floor which let the sounds crawl on the floor. I wish the speakers were at least pointed up so the guitars, vocals and bass can be heard clearly.

It was a great night though as I got to meet Karl Roy again since he and my friend Mon are frat brothers. It was great talking to him. We shared some nice insights about how the bands are performing and how his band Kapatid is doing. He also watched the Nine Inch Nails concert with his brother Karl. We got to share how great the concert is.

It was a great week as my mom finally arrived last August 12. It was great to see her. I got a pair of shoes and a laptop! I finally got one. I am starting to get updates and customize the programs that I want to use. I will post some pics of my laptop and my new shoes soon.

My mom told me that I really need to chop down big on my weight since I did get BIG now. Maybe it is time for me to hit the gym. I didn't really like going to the gym but maybe I need to do it now for health's sake and maybe my sex life too (insert grinning smile here)! As I typed that last sentence I started to miss my girlfriend already.

I was this coming Saturday as I will go on a date with my girlfriend. We planned to go to Saguijo and watch the Terno Inferno. I will be able to see the guys of Up Dharma Down (My super duper favorite band) and some new bands too. The exciting part here is that I will be able to get a copy of the Pasta Groove CD and this will be the first time my girl will watch a gig with me!

It was a great week for me. I am really happy with how everything is working now.

No comments: