Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Royal Rumble #1

Listening to: Lady Gaga - Paparazzi (2008 The Fame)

Right now, I feel:Excited still!

Welcome to my first post of my new compilation series, to the very first issue of Royal Rumble!

Just like what the WWE event, this will be a compilation of all my rants and rambles about life. Anything about the industry from music, politics, food to entertainment or to the people behind the said industry that makes us hate it and them as well. My rants and ramble about my personal life is included. So lets get ready to rumble!

First off, my deepest sympathy and I am also grieving for the loss of former President Cory Aquino. Sure it was such a loss. We all grieve for that. People are right she is the best president we ever had. And I just found out that they took away their privilege for a body guard or the so called security detail? What the fuck is on the minds of the people behind this? Is PSG to blame? Is this another Arroyo's dirty work? For me it is not a misunderstanding. Someone's ass should be kicked hard here. The family are mourning. Why won't they let the situation cool down for crying out loud?!?

Another thing here. Why is it that all TV shows has the topic of Cory's death? I don't mean to be a total A-hole here but, is mourning for them and showing up in EDSA not enough for these TV stations to cover? Should they really put on a focus on her death even if they have to talked about it on a noon time show? I mean it will be acceptable for me to have the news programs cover and tackle Cory's death but a talk show and a noon time show doing that? Why don't they just shut the fuck up or just go on with their show? I mean look at those host. I was watching this talk show in channel 2 before noon comes and they are like mourning having a speech on how they feel the loss of a good president while they hold a candle that is lit up with a yellow ribbon in it. You might think that there is nothing wrong with it right? You maybe right, but as I tried to observe the hosts, as they try to read what they see on the idiot board or some monitor that shows what they should say. They don't look serious at all. I will understand that they will really mourn even if they are actors/actresses but they don't even have a face that mourns, they just do it for the show. It is just so fake for me that it makes me sick. I really hate it when TV shows or TV stations take advantage of a certain situation.

I was somehow pissed with what happened to my grandma. They arrive when my sister was giving birth then she was rushed to the hospital as her cough got worse. A cough that she had since she was in Baguio and got worse when she arrived here in Manila. They shouldn't let the old lady commute with that kind of condition. Now she has pneumonia and was confined in Cardinal Santos in Greenhills for 4 days. I just want to blame everyone involved in it.

I found out that the PBA had its draft day last Sunday and having the #1 pick, Burger King chose Japeth Aguilar who decided to go pro while he's on the roster of the Team Pilipinas that is trying to make it to the FIBA tournament. Everyone was so excited about it since he played in the US for the NCAA and how his skills is NBA bound. I'm just tired of this applaud. He will never be NBA bound if he is here. I have my respect for Japeth. Compared to the other players in the Team Pilipinas line up. He is the only one consistent given the fact that he just joined practice on a short period of time. He has the skills to make it here in the PBA but not the NBA. If he just stayed in the US and trained more. Maybe he can make it, even for the 2nd round.

Before the death of former president Cory Aquino, I was watching Wowowee since I have no choice but to watch it. I was surprised how Willie eat a lot of time for his sponsors. Globe, Technomarine, Sinski and other products. I mean is this still a show or just a commercial marathon? I just hate it. I understand that they pay for the production partially for every show but do you really have to say it everyday? Doesn't he get tired of it?

I just feel excited with the progress of my blog but I feel pissed with the people surrounding me as it makes me think how shallow and a sucker for money these people are.

Expect more ranting and rambling from me. I will expect a lot of people will hate me for writing this. But hey! No one reads this anyway so write on! More of Royal Rumble soon!

And by the way, I just hate the actress in Rosalinda. She has no talent at all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ugh, I hate wowowee. The participants in that humiliating display of debauchery makes my skin cringe everytime i try to watch an episode. Brrr! D:<

I felt sad with the passing of Cory. She was a really great woman. I envy Kris Aquino a lot. I mean, both of my parents National Heroes? Just wow.



LOL! I do read your blog! :D