Monday, August 17, 2009

Royal Rumble #2

Listening to: Lenny Kravitz - Heaven Help (1993 Are You Gonna Go My Way)

Right now, I feel: Mad and Crazy!

Welcome to the 2nd installment of Royal Rumble. Where everything I hate and everything that pisses me off are collected for me and everyone to talk about.

First on the list is the time of Cory's death. Yeah I already did ranted about this but this time I got some new insights about this event since a lot of things happened.

First about Willie's comment during his show when Cory's remains is being transferred from La Salle Greenhills to Manila Cathedral. There are two things that I hate about this. First is that people who hates him (Well I do really hate him) starts to conclude that he did really something nasty and bad for everyone. Maybe he just said his ideas and feelings in an arrogant way, which is my 2nd reason, and didn't used the right words to make his statement less offending. He could have used some other words to make his statement in a more positive way. Second is about the people's reaction about this, especially Joey De Leon. I love him sure but he should just shut his mouth when he is a real ass wipe. As if he didn't do anything wrong in front of the camera and people didn't hate him for that. What's worst is that the Aquinos are all good with what happened after Willie gave his public apology and personally apologized to the Aquinos. Don't these people have anything better to do?

**********

One night I was watching this TV program (I think the title is Kalye with Atom in it) with the topic about taxi having a tax and should be issuing receipts. First, this is just a stupid idea unless they really strictly impose this, which is unfortunately not happening. Taxi operators not installing meter issuing receipts since it is expensive - stupid and a lame excuse. Passengers not asking for a receipt when the taxi itself has a meter that can issue one - additional stupitidy for them too. They want a fair and square taxi drivers with no "batingting" meters yet they avoid this kind of change as well. Worst, government agencies giving a very looooong time frame for having all taxi units have the taxi meter issuing receipt be installed - they should just go ahead and be strict in implementing this. Another year for everyone to have the said unit be installed in their taxis? That is so stupid like they are telling that they can be robbed and they will react to it once they are mugged and everything is gone.


**********

I was crossed to the show Wowowee one time after Willie going on a indefinite LOA. As the guest and host are showing that they miss the guy and demand for him to comeback. Another staged act? Or maybe another way to get the sympathy of the people. For me, it is just one circus act with all the clowns and maggots running around.


**********

I hate the early campaign that politicians are doing right now. Even if they say that it is not a campaign, it is so obvious that it is. One fine example is Binay's "Ganito sana sa Makati" shit. If people are saying that the country should be run by someone like Binay and they hope that the country is like Makati, it will be so freaking impossible! My first reaction (with all the curses to high heavens included) when I got to see the ad is when the last person will say "Ganito kami sa Makati. Sana ganito din sa buong bansa." is that not all places in the country is like Makati for crying out loud! Not all places have high rise condos and classy malls. Not all places in the country has call centers that generate lots of money for the city, not including the big banks that are in there as well. Not all places has this executive village that it seems like you are in another country when you're passing by it. So please, stop daydreaming and maybe it will be better if you just get off of your ass and do something about your pitiful situation. No one, not even a politician can save your dying and poor ass!


**********

I went to a 7-11 store to buy some stuff and I paid the cashier 500 pesos (my bill was less than a hundred) I am used when cashiers will ask me if I have a smaller bill or some coins so he gave me a change w/o the coins so he won't run out. But I was surprised when the cashier said something like: "Barya lang po. Ubos na naman ang barya natin! Haaaaaaaay!" He said it in a very high tone liked he is pissed. All hell break loose that time. I snapped and shouted back at him. He could have asked me nicely or he could have just took a deep breath and tell me to wait for get a change for my money. But what he did is walk around and make a noise like a monkey running out of his bananas. I started to confront him and a somehow calm tone but the more he talks the more I became pissed like I wish I can summon the grim reaper and kill the damn guy for me. The scenario ended with me, the guy and the manager talking together but giving both of them one hell of a time. I'll make sure that he won't forget me and wish he could just shut his mouth that time.

That is all folks. I hate this kinds of things. So what is pisses you off this past week? Till next time!

No comments: