Friday, August 21, 2009

Start of a new things to come

Listening to: Katy Perry - Thinking of You (2008 One of the Boys)

Right now, I feel: Happy

I am somehow pissed with my laptop, I am still getting used to it as it is my first time to doodle with a laptop and also I am still researching about this 64bit shit. I can't install some normal programs like the Yahoo! Messenger and even Zone Alarm's firewall. Good thing I was able to look up for some of the programs that I really needed. I was able to talked to one of my old colleagues and a long time friend. I even went paranoid when I can't open the Twitter website. I already enjoyed downloading some albums and ripping some of my CDs. I tried to play them in Windows Media player and something is missing. I want a media player that can show what I am playing and its infos like artist, album, year of release and even an album art. I had a hard time getting the info I want via the said program. Good thing I switched to winamp right away. Now I am able to get all the info I want plus the privilege to customize it on how the player will look. Right now I am multitasking like this:



It is a great night for me to enjoy now. I am enjoying doing a lot of things in my laptop now. Right now I am getting the Imogen Heap albums. I got TV on the Radio, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and many more. Maybe I should share to you guys what CDs I got. You might be surprised on how diverse I am (yabang!) when it comes to music.

Thanks to Up Dharma Down for twitting back at me. It was really nice to see them again after watching the Terno Inferno last Saturday and to Toti too! Hopefully I won't forget to remind you to bring the CD I'll be buying from you on the 29th. I was surprised finally that I got one follower of my blog through Google connect. Thanks a lot Vayie! Now I can show up my Followers widget with pride!

My mom is experiencing some hot flushes. A sign that she is going through her menopause stage. I am expecting some wild mood swings anytime as I can see how piss she is irritated by the hot flushes. Maybe since she is a grandma now that she is getting it. =)

I was able to read the World without A Superman (Funeral for A Friend series) book. It was really a sad time when he died and what's worst is that his foster father Jon went into a heart attack due to his depression. I can't wait to finish this book. I wish I can grab a copy of Arnold Arre's new book titled "Martial Law Babies" and maybe the Sandman series or the complete Harry Potter book. Ayann if you are reading this you can get the Harry Potter books and had it as a gift for me! =)

6 comments:

r u s s said...

Goodluck with your mom -- it's not easy when you're mom is in her menopausal stage. Try to have a lot of patience.Ü

Unknown said...

Yeah it is not really easy. And it is her nature to be a hardcore mataray. Thanks for dropping by. Care to exchange links?

r u s s said...

Hahaa. Moms talaga, ang hirap magpalaki ng mga magulang. Sure, link away.

Unknown said...

Hahaha! You're right. Nung bata pa tayo sabi nila mahirap magpalaki ng anak. Ngayon tayo naman ang magsasabi ng mahirap magpalaki ng magulang. =)

Thanks a lot!

[vayie] said...

I'm pretty sure you'd have more followers in time. :) Trust me, I started out being followed just by my closest friends.

Unknown said...

Thanks Vayie for keeping my hopes up! That is why I am trying to keep in touch with the bloggers I read and reply to the ones who read my post as much as possible. Thanks again!